Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A Whole Lot of Nothing Going On...

So as you can probably tell by the title of this post....I've got nothing. No crafts or coupon tips to post. No funny anecdotal story from student teaching...just a whole lot of nothing. Oh and a nice head cold, which I hope explains the nothing........

Okay I can't leave you guys hanging like that so...

I guess I will report I had my first unsuccessful Crockpot experience yesterday but I'm blaming it on my stuffy brain and not on my lack of ability to successfully double a recipe...well maybe it was the latter, but I will say it still tasted good it just didn't look like the picture below...

I guess I'm just not ready to tackle anything that isn't a soup like consistency yet....just imagine a slightly (ok more than slightly) more liquidish version of this delicious, mouthwatering picture you are looking at. All I know it Mr. Man ate it and didn't complain so I may attempt it again when I am feeling more like myself again....

I'll post the link if you want to give it a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment