Friday, October 21, 2011

Bad Blogger

So I've been a bad, bad blogger these last few days. I've been making some amazing Crockpot recipes and I haven't documented any of it. I'm going to blame it on the fact that it was benchmark testing week at school and I just wasn't in the mood to take pictures or write anything. Shame on me, I will try to do better next time. I can report that they were all super easy and so so good so I will make sure to get everything on here for you guys. I will mention that pretty much all of the recipes contain chicken....we are just a chicken family...well I personally can't eat certain foods after having my gallbladder removed so we are a chicken family because of me. I like turkey meat from time to time but I could probably eat grilled and /or baked chicken everyday and be perfectly happy! :) So anywho, I will be on my best behavior the next time I make these so I can post for you guys to enjoy. I can assure you that I will most likely be posting how to make "Chicken Tortilla Soup" first since Mr. Man absolutely loved it and ate most of it up and has already requested it again for next week.

Today I decided I really want to make a "Traveling" Bucket List. The man and I never get to go anywhere but I'm hoping once I secure a job and paycheck and his vacation time is upped next year we can start seeing the world together. So if anyone has a suggest of places I must see please leave a comment. I have never been out of the country and only to a limited amount of states. I really, really want to go to New York or any state up that way since the highest up I've traveled is Colorado (although I don't think it really counts since I was around 6 months old at the time and only have photographic proof of being there).

I also realized today how much I've fully transformed into an adult. Being surrounded by 5th graders all day and hearing the things they have to worry about makes me sometimes long for those High School days when my biggest worry was making sure I packed everything I need for a volleyball game and performing at a Friday night football game! And isn't it funny the things we get excited about now that we're older. I've officially become the Crazy Coupon Crockpot lady....my oh my how things change!!!

Until we meet again...

No comments:

Post a Comment